1. Bring health booklet on Monday2. Pay up $$$ to YB for AM TYS latest by Monday, if not she will provide an extreme makeover for your house with red paint and pig heads.3. Amaths quiz on Monday; Differentiation & Integration(Shucks, I left both my txbk and notebk under my desk !)Maybe I can update the homework as well heh heh
Homework1. Chem TYS - Electrolysis
2. Emaths notes, example 3/4 if I'm not wrong
3. (Mr Lam's english class) Reading list by Thursday - 50 vocabulary words & 100 good phrases; remember to categorise. Those who never hand up will have to stay back with him aft sch to complete it!
4. Physics - Magnetism 20.1 and 20.2 (is it?)
5. Physics SPA File corrections
6. Chinese homework if you have
Is that all? Can't remember anymore leh.................
Upcoming testsMonday - Amaths quiz > Differentiation & Integration
Tuesday - Physics class test > Practical Electricity (No more DC circuits, take note)
Wednesday - Nothing, phew
Thursday - Chem mock SPA > Exothermic/Endothermic, QA, tests for RA & OA (?)
Friday - EM class test > Vectors
Think that's all.
With love, LX !