Since it's still quite empty over here, I should just put some video for a start!
I'm not sure if Zhenming would mind, if he does, I'll have to remove this video that is.
Lyrics
I thought you were my life, I thought That you'd be the one, but instead You left me broken Bruised and bleeding On the floor
If you could only see What you have done to me I swear you'd finally say it If you, you only knew What you've put me through You'd know that this was the last time
I won't shed a tear for you Coz it don't matter no more And I'm not that stupid boy you knew The old me is gone
I'm smart enough to know... This is goodbye...
I'm strong, I can stand on my own two feet And I don't neeed you to pick me up I've learned so much in so little time I wish there could be another way
If you could only see What you have done to me I swear you'd finally say it If you, you only knew What you've put me through You'd know that this was the last time
I won't shed a tear for you Coz it don't matter no more And I'm not that stupid boy you knew The old me is gone
I'm smart enough to know... This is goodbye... (instrumental, do a cool solo, etc...)
I won't cry, no I won't die I'll live to see another day without you By my side, I don't need that I've got my friends to help me through This night, though it seems long A brand new dawn, I know that I will see....
In case you're wondering, WL4409 simply means WE LOVE 4409.